I am a first generation immigrant to Canada. I arrived in Canada in July 2018. My first job was distributing Uber Eats coupons in a park in Regina. In three years' time I'm the Vancouver based Regional Marketing Manager for one of Canada's leading alcohol companies. Let's just say I know a thing or two about getting a job without Canadian experience!
What will I talk to you about?
1. The typical job hunting journey of an immigrant
2. What is Canadian experience
3. How do people try to get Canadian experience
4. How do we find a job of our liking in Canada
5. How to avoid negative thoughts during the job hunting process
It is a one hour session where I take you through my frank and honest talk, mainly drawing from my experiences, followed by a Q&A session.
This session is subject to a minimum group of 5. If you register as an individual, I will wait for the remaining four seats to be filled following which I'll send you the masterclass details. The masterclass could always happen quicker if you can get friends or associates to participate as well.
Looking forward to helping you. I believe if I could do it so can you.