During this 60-minute training session, you’ll learn what steps you need to take to build rapport, trust, and credibility to develop and grow your professional network in Canada. The session will be filled with actionable takeaways for you to immediately apply whether you are a small business owner, self-employed, or looking to advance your career in Canada.
This session will assist you in:
• Determining your business networking objectives
• Understanding how to choose the most impactful online events
• Networking tactics you need to prepare in advance
• How to build your credibility and maximize the value of the events you attend
• Understanding Canadian Business Culture as the context for professional networking
Brent Edwards is the Founder and Professional Networking Advisor at BrentCanada Experiences in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
With 30 years of sales, marketing, and product development experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Brent thrives on building relationships with economic stakeholders across a broad range of industries and markets. His passion is coaching newcomer entrepreneurs and job seekers on how to improve their professional networking skills.
Brent is a regular speaker on New Canadians Television and a frequent podcast guest in North America and the U.K.